15 meaningful gifts were given to 15 children of typical sanitation workers in Hanoi.
In 2019, Risen Vietnam organizes many volunteer sessions, hoping to help the disadvantaged.
- Dan Sinh Electronic Newspaper :http://baodansinh.vn/trao-qua-cho-15-con-em-cong-nhan-ve-sinh-moi-truong-tieu-bieu-tp-ha-noi-102486.htm
- THE DISCUSSION AGENCY UNDER THE BUSINESS ASSOCIATION OF VIETNAMESE INVALID AND DISABLED PEOPLE : https://hoanhap.vn/bai-viet/moi-truong-va-do-thi-viet-nam-tri-an-cong-nhan-ve-sinh-moi-truong-31601
- Central Committee of Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union : https://svvn.tienphong.vn/svvn-can-biet/tang-qua-cho-con-em-cong-nhan-ve-sinh-moi-truong-co-hoan-canh-kho-khan-1625014.tpo
- Hanoi Radio and Television Station : http://hanoitv.vn/ban-tin-cuoi-ngay-27072019-v119710.html
- Vietnam Electronics Journal : https://giaoduc.net.vn/tieu-diem/ha-noi-tra-loi-ve-thu-nghiem-lam-sach-mot-doan-song-to-lich-post200784.gd
Giving mid-autumn gifts to children who study well with disadvantaged environmental sanitation workers.
In the morning of July 27, 2019, in Hanoi, Vietnam Urban and Environment Magazine in collaboration with Minh Hai Trade Promotion Co., Ltd. (Minh Hai Food) presented mid-autumn gifts to good-looking children of excellent works. Environmental sanitation workers are in difficult circumstances.
Accordingly, 15 meaningful gifts were given to 15 children of typical sanitation workers of Hanoi City. They are the workers who overcome difficulties, work hard day and night, preserve the environment, green landscape – clean – beautiful.
The value of each gift includes: 1 box of moon cakes and 1 million in cash. This is a very meaningful activity to share the hardships of environmental workers; At the same time, we commend and appreciate their contributions to the environment and society.
Delegates attended the ceremony.
In particular, this is also one of the contents that Minh Hai Food signed a commitment to accompany the Program “The second golden broom – 2019” – Honoring the national sanitation workers by the Magazine Environment and Urban Vietnam organized in late December 2019.
Also at this event, Minh Hai Trade Promotion Co., Ltd has launched 23 samples of high-quality mooncakes and fruit-flavored yogurt to serve the Vietnamese market in the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival. About 50 products are expected to be launched through retail distribution channels across the country.